- Is the Jewelry Made With Real Gold/Silver/Rhodium?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Paypal, credit cards (processed by Stripe), American Express and Apple Pay. None of these payment processing services will store or retain any of the payment information.
- Is your website secure with my personal information?
Absolutely! We use SSL security to ensure all your personal information is encrypted. We do not store your credit card information and it will be used one-time only upon purchasing your product. We never store any information about our customer's private details!
- Does Iced Out Luxury provide a quality guarantee for all the products being sold?
Absolutely! If you do not like the product or find damages to the product, contact us immediately! We do all we can to ensure your best shopping experience. You can simply contact us and we'll get it addressed! You can always get a free exchange of your product simply by shipping it back to us with image proof sent first.
All prices are subject to change. We apologize, but errors occur with entering price data from time to time. In case of errors in prices or other information displayed on our site, we reserve the right to correct them without obligation.
- How can I place an order?
Add items to your cart by clicking on the "Add to cart" button. Clicking on the "Check Out" button will take you to the first step of the checkout process. For any questions, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much is shipping?
We do offer free shipping worldwide, or you can pay an extra for express shipping.
- How long is shipping and processing?
Due to high volume orders and because each piece of jewelry is crafted upon request, international shipping usually takes 10-20 days, to an extent of 35-40 days, while US orders can take less time. Express shipping takes around 5-7 days and its handled by DHL.
- What is the return policy? (Except for custom orders)
Visit Refund Policy for more information.
- How should I keep/protect my jewelry?
Visit Craftmanship & Maintenance for more information.
- How do I contact you for specific questions?
Send us an e-mail to email@example.com. We will reply as soon as possible.
- I ordered two (or more) products, but have received only one... what's happening?
Since we have a large assortment of products that are not stored in the same warehouse, it is possible that some products get shipped separately. Do not worry, it is quite normal that you receive a product a few days before the other.