Craftmanship & Maintenance
Iced Out Luxury values quality and customer satisfaction more than the price. We pay attention to a lot of details in our products, to make sure that you'll be satisfied.
Premium PVD plating 4-6 times to ensure longer luster life.
- Jewels should be kept absolutely dry.
- Avoid wearing it while swimming, bathing or playing sports. Always rinse the jewels in fresh water after swimming in the sea or sweating, then dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid all direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetics, etc. Which could damage the jewelry. Avoid storing jewels with rubber products.
- Avoid exposing the jewelry to extreme temperatures (above 60 ° C or 140 ° C and below 0 ° C or 32 ° C) and sudden changes in temperature. (If the weather is humid, place a small package of desiccant crystals inside the storage area.)
- For extremely dirty jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and, if necessary, mild soap to clean the jewelry under running hot water. Make sure to rinse well and dry with a soft cloth.